woensdag 26 september 2012

We heart MUSIC! Phantogram - Eyelid Movies

Ok, maybe you've all known this band for ages, but I didn't. I just discovered them while watching random video's on Youtube (yeah, sometimes I just don't have a life). I must say "I LOVE THEM!". Their music is a mix of different genres that I love, so the discovery made my day!

Phantogram was formed in 2007 according to last.fm. Why aren't they more known in Belgium? It's not like New York is very far away. Hmmm, I'll take that back. New York is "far" away, but what's distance for music? 
Because of this disappointment I decided to take the not so hard task upon me to promote Phantogram and their music. Hereby, a start:



Listen and cry a little bit (but in a good way).

http://www.last.fm/music/Phantogram

This post is part of the "and more" section on my Blog. When I say it's about "Books and More" I have to share the "more" in my life, being music and film!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten