donderdag 21 november 2013

December - Christmas is coming!


I'm so excited about next month! For the first time in my life I'm planning on reading only books about a certain topic. Because I'm a sucker for Christmas, it wasn't hard to find the topic for next month! I decided to read 4 books about Christmas and I'm looking forward to it! It was hard to choose only 4 books for my challenge, but at long last I found these wonderful books!



I love every single day of the year, but I love Christmas just a little more. Maybe I even love the period just before Christmas the most! It's the time of waiting, looking forward to, cosiness, beautiful things in the shops, hot chocolate, ... All the things I need in my life collected at one moment. As a teacher I'm so lucky I have two weeks off during this wonderful period! I'm looking forward to it and will decorate my classroom too in the weeks before this holiday. 

If you have other tips for Christmas themed books (I prefer the ones with lots of love in them), you may certainly let me know! ;)

Eline

I cannot let you go without a Christmas song!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Woohoooo! Looking good ~ and thanks for including me in your four Christmas reads. I ****love love love*** Christmas so I'll look forward to following your festive fun extravaganza. Rock on, Eline! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yay! I would be stupid not to include your book! It looks great AND it's about Christmas! Looking forward to read it! :D

      Verwijderen