zaterdag 9 november 2013

Look what I found! Pride and Prejudice...

You all know (and if you didn't, you do know) that I LOVE Jane Austen and especially her novel "Pride and Prejudice". My love goes so far that even the background on my phone is based on a novel by her and if you call me, everybody around me hears the team of P&P from the BBC show. Because I sometimes don't know what to do (hum hum), I randomly surf the internet. Look what I found!!! Turns out I'm kind of a Bingley. I'd rather be Lizzie, but sometimes I'm a little to shy to be her...



Click here to see it bigger!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! I'm a Darcy as it turns out which seems about right. :) I love that they used the characters from LBD!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I thought it was cute too! I'm a Binley :D Would rather have been a Lizzie or Jane, but I'm glad I'm not Kitty :p Hihi ;)

      Verwijderen